Getting started

I've been posting links to Facebook and Twitter for some time now, however I'm finding neither the right fit. Twitter is great for blasting out links, but mixing work with friends and family on Facebook isn't the best use of that medium. I'd rather not try to blog on Facebook, and Twitter is, well, Twitter. So, after much thought and consideration (in other words, procrastination...) I'm starting a more design-oriented blog. I won't promise it will be all about design -- likely a mix of visual design, UI, UX, technology, brand marketing, science and whatever else leaps out at me.

As you may already know, I'm the Director of User Experience for Clearspring and AddThis, having held several UI/UX related positions at Netscape, AOL and Revolution Health. I am very fortunate to work with Jeff Wong, our creative director, and other incredibly talented folks at Clearspring Technologies. If you'd like to learn more, check out the "Follow Me" links off to the side.

I'll be writing a good bit more about AddThis and sharing in this blog, so stay tuned.
 
Bloggers Team