Carte postale de Paris

(Delighted to welcome back alumna Leila Nadya Sadat, who contributes this guest post)

Greetings from Paris, where this semester I am the Alexis de Tocqueville Distinguished Fulbright Chair. The first woman to receive the Chaire Tocqueville, I will be in residence in Paris throughout Spring 2011, teaching at the University of Cergy-Pontoise.
I’ve started a blog to chronicle my experiences here. I’ll be focusing on comparative approaches to international law and, in particular, international criminal law and the International Criminal Court. My blog, titled An American in Paris and now one of the “connections” in the list at IntLawGrrls’ righthand column, already has a few posts. I plan to cover legal and non-legal topics of interest during my tenure as a Fulbright, as well as commentaries on academic life abroad.
Please feel free to drop in!

 
Bloggers Team